Welcome

My name is Isabel Lopez, I am a Seek freshman attending the City College of New York. I chose to pursue higher education for my benefit and to make my family proud, especially my parents. I am in college in order to make new friends, learn new information, and participate in college life. I am in college because I wanted to make my family proud. I strive to be someone my family will be proud of, I push myself every day to be my best self, both academically and mentally. Eventually, my goal is to become a veterinarian which requires me to seek higher education. I chose a Biology Major because it’s a major that allows you to choose different paths, one of the paths was to pursue Pre-Medical studies. My main goal is to become a veterinarian and by choosing a biology major I will be able to complete that goal. I have a soft spot when it comes to animals, and in the future, I want to help all the animals in need and hopefully receive my bachelor’s degree and successfully apply for a veterinary school in order to pursue my goal of becoming a veterinarian.